This week GN solids control shipped 2 units of sludge vacuum pump to UAE client. The transfer rate of these 2 units of vacuum pump are 40m3/h, we also have 20m3/h and 10m3/h vacuum pump which can be made as mobile type. We showed these vacuum pumps at CIPPE 2018, OTC 2018 and other important international oil exhibitions, and got a lot of inquires from our clients. The applications of sludge vacuum pumps including:
1) Waste mud and waste solids discharged from shale shaker, mud cleaner and centrifuge transfer
2) Drilling mud transfer
3) Waste pit cleaning
4) Hazardous waste recovery
5) Oil sludge, tank bottoms residual removal and transfer
6) Barge holdings and vessel bottom clean out
7) Bulk tank and silo transfer of material
8) Sand; Course, fine, conventional and frac sand
9) Diatomaceous earth
10) Animal waste etc.
We will choose the proper model vacuum pump for our clients as per their site situation, sometimes the client need to take the oil sludge from the 20m high oil tank in the refinery, but the man hole is too small to put a vacuum pump in, we will do a disassembly for the client, and assembly them inside the tank, we will disassembly parts as less as possible so that the client can install them easily.