Recently we shipped one set of CBM mud recycling system for coal mining company in China, different with oil & gas drilling rig and HDD mud recycling system, compared with oil & gas solids control system, the CBM drilling rig mud recycling system is with less equipments, less storage capacity, less treating capacity required, smaller footprint. Compared with HDD mud recycling system, the CBM mud cleaning system use more equipments, more storage and mixing capacity, more treating capacity.
The CBM mud recycling system including the equipments below:
(1) 2ea of shale shaker as the first phase cleaning equipments to separate coarse solids, each screen with 3pcs shaker screens, total screen area is 2.63m2.
(2) 1ea of desander with bottom shale shaker and 1ea 10 inch desander cone as the second phase cleaning equipment, to separate the fine solids size 40 ~ 70 microns, the bottom shale shaker with 2pcs screens, the total screen area is 1.35m2.
(3) 1ea of desilter with bottom shale shaker and 8ea 4 inch desilter cone as the third phase cleaning equipment, to separate the fine solids size 15 ~ 40 microns, the bottom shale shaker with 2pcs screens, the total screen area is 1.35m2.
(4) 1 ea of middle speed decanter centrifuge as the fourth phase cleaning to separate the ultra fine solids size 5 microns to 7 microns. The vertically installed submersible slurry pump is the feeding pump of decanter centrifuge.
(5) 4 mud tanks with mud agitator, mud gun, mud tank accessories, valves, pipelines, connectors, electric control system as the treating, storage, mixing mud tank.
(6) 1 unit of jet mud mixer as the mixing unit of the mud recycling system to prepare for new drilling fluids.
(7) 3 units of centrifugal pumps as desander feeding pump, desilter feeding pump and mixing pump.