Like an increasingly more important drilling area, TBM plays a huge role in urban buildings in many nations. Therefore the drilling mud system for TBM becomes increasingly popular. As top manufacturer for solids control systems and waste management systems in China, GN Solids Control have ever began business in HDD and TBM area, and today GN offer more appropriate and modern solutions to meet those needs.
For Tunnel Boring Machines, which in a nutshell is TBM, the conventional for drilling mud is high. Within this system GN designed and manufactured for that TBM contactor, there’s a GN Double Deck Shale Shaker, a GNZJ594-3S16N Mud Cleaner, a 20ft container GN Dewatering Unit, a GNLW363BG-VFD Decanter Centrifuge as well as their necessary pumps, as well as an extra tank for arranging the drilling mud for entering the drilling system.
Each equipment’s functions:
1. GN Double Deck shale shaker. This shale shaker has 2 layers of screens, and also the lower layer’s screen is a lot finer the low layer. Then your drilling mud might be regarded as two times treated through the shale shaker, with only a little space occupied.
2. GNZJ-3S16N mud cleaner, a mix of desander cones, desilter cones and shale shaker, desander cones and desilter cones could separate out solids contaminants bigger than 20 microns, and also the API 200 drying screen can help dispose large contaminants.
3. GN 20ft Container Dewatering unit. With the addition of some chemicals in to the drilling mud, the flocculation helps you to collect the more compact contaminants into bigger contaminants, after treated by GNLW363BG-VFD high-speed centrifuge.
4. Well treated drilling mud with ideal proportion then makes its way into the arranging tank for later in to the TBM drilling system.
5. Besides all above pointed out, this customer also purchased another group of GN double deck shale shaker and GNZJ594E-3S16N as backup.
Lately, GN has produced several teams of such systems for clients in various areas and regions. For those who have interest or similar need, please get in touch freely.